SD/HD-SDI to analogue audio/video.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The HD10CEA converts SD/HD-SDI video with embedded audio to analogue video and 4-channel balanced analogue audio. SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (S-Video). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB, while Analogue audio outputs are balanced. The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin “D” subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configurations are done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
• Digital to Analogue Audio and Video Converter
• SD/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio Input
• SD Component or Composite Video Outputs (SD Input)
• HD Component Video Outputs (HD Input)
• 4-Channel Balanced Audio Output
• 2 Equalized, Loop-Thru SD/HD-SDI Outputs
• Selectable Audio Channel Pair/Group