AUDINATE Dante AVIO 2-Channel Analogue Output
Adapter for Dante Audio Network
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Audinate Dante AVIO 2-Channel Analogue Output Adapter allows you to use the analogue gear you already own with your Dante audio network. It provides audio engineers with a cost-effective solution for adapting analogue mixers, DI boxes, keyboard instruments, or analogue compressors and equalizers, delivering the interoperability, performance, and scalability of Dante network connectivity.
Compact and built for the road, the AVIO is automatically discovered by the network and is ready to use when connected. It features two balanced line-level outputs equipped with an XLR connector and delivers high-quality audio at up to 24-bit/96 kHz with configurable gain and attenuation, low total harmonic distortion, and a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
The AVIO supports Dante audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Cost-effective solution for adapting analogue gear to your Dante network
- Plug-and-play operation
- Balanced, line-level dual-channel analogue output adapter
- Compact and built for the road with sonically welded polycarbonate enclosure
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Wide dynamic range
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Low total harmonic distortion
- Configurable gain and attenuation
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM)
- Connect analogue mixers and consoles to a Dante network
- Patch DSPs, analogue compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Connect stage DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
- Connect wireless mic receiver to a Dante network