AUDINATE Dante AVIO USB-C I/O Adapter
Adapter for Dante Audio Network
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Dante AVIO USB-C Adapter supports 2 x 2 channels of bidirectional audio, allowing PCs and mobile devices to playout and record audio with any Dante-enabled devices over a standard IP network. Use audio applications like media players, conferencing software, presentations and recorders with network-connected speakers, microphones, mixers and DSPs.
Compact and built for the road, the Dante AVIO family of adapters bring the modern network connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox. Each Dante AVIO USB adapter is a complete, high-performance Dante device, delivering all the automation and ease of use that have made Dante the most popular audio networking solution worldwide. Dante AVIO USB adapters are automatically discovered and ready to use when connected, and no separate power supplies are required – just use a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch or the USB power built-in to your computer and the Dante AVIO USB adapter is ready to go.
The AVIO supports Dante audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- 24-bit audio support
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- USB-C edition supports power pass-through for mobile devices
- USB-C to USB-C cable included with USB-C model
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Easy audio drop-point for laptops in conference settings, no need to reconfigure your Dante network for different computers
- USB Type-C®
- Record or playout 2-channel audio from any PC or Mac with no additional software at all
- Connect mobile devices to a Dante network (with adapters as required)