BEYERDYNAMIC DT 1350
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 are closed supraaural headphones with a straight cable for control and monitoring applications.
Designed for audio engineers, broadcasters, musicians and DJ’s, DT 1350 over-ear headphones combine highly efficient ambient noise reduction with an impressive maximum sound pressure level (129 dB).
The DT 1350’s Tesla drivers offer an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing balanced, analytical sound even at the high volumes. Removable ear cushions are combined with a flexible split headband design to ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable for prolonged periods of use. The DT 1350’s ear cups swivel up to 90-degress to allow single-ear monitoring.
• Supraaural, lightweight and robust design, due to metal headbow
• 80 Ohms transducers with Tesla Technology for highest efficiency
•Excellent ambient noise attenuation
• Flexible split headband
• 90-degree swivelling earcups
• Single-sided 1.5 m (4.92 ft.) straight cable – also available with coiled cable – DT 1350 CC
• Larger Soft-Skin earpads for better wearing comfort
• Newly designed Soft-Skin headband for greater wearing comfort?• Carry bag, 6,35 mm (1/4″) and in-flight adapter included