BEYERDYNAMIC DT290 MKII
Double-sided headset with mic.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 – 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swivelled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality dynamic hyper-cardioid microphone with very high gain-before-feedback
- Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Balanced sound impression
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 280
- All DT 290 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately.