BROAMAN Route66 – Optocore AutoRouter
Creates an intelligent star out of Optocore ring topology
Route66 – Optocore AutoRouter
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Route66 Optocore AutoRouter is compatible with Optocore, ProGrid and DiGiCo fibre loops, creating a redundant ‘star’ out of the ring topology.
It can be used in the installation and live sound market, where mixed ring/star or star topology is more desirable due to a star based fibre cable layout.
Route66 Optocore AutoRouter automatically discovers mobile devices and adds them to the Optocore loop. When mobile device is disconnected or powered down, Route66 automatically closes the loop with the remaining devices. It always discovers and switches the links automatically to establish redundancy, without any user action – there is no need to control or change fibre patching by user.
- Supports any Optocore system – standalone Optocore, Digico opto links or ProGrid by Clear-Com
- Closes the Optocore loop automatically when active device is switched on/off, added or disconnected
- Up to 20 x dual LINK duplex Ports for Optocore protocol connection
- No fan
- Dual redundant PSU
- 2RU chassis
Optical Connection Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
- Connection LC
- Number of ports 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 Number of ports depends on ordered option
- Data rate Dependent on the Optocore Settings – 1/2 Gbit data rate
- Type Switch-mode, universal input
- Mains voltage 100? 240 V 50 60 Hz
- Frequency 50 60 Hz
- Cooling Passive, via surface and ventilation openings on both sides of the device
Dimensions 2 RU / 19″
- W x H x D 19.0 x 1.73 x 7.87 inch
- Weight Dependent on configuration