Dual-channel mic pre / tube compressor.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Based on the original 1960 Mic Pre/Tube Compressor, Drawmer’s 1969 Mercenary Edition uses ‘Burr-Brown’ op amps for a silkier sound and features a Phase Reverse switch in Instrument, Mic and Line modes for increased versatility. The 1969 employs true Stereo Link operation with channel one’s Threshold, Attack and Release controls becoming master to both channels. Stereo Link also offers a Big position which retains bass frequencies by rolling off the detection signal at 100Hz minimizing undesirable pumping during compression. Output Gain make-up can be independently controlled on each channel. The 1969 Mercenary Edition incorporates new tube circuits designed to add warmth to mic/line signals, and the instrument (DI) pre-amp has its own tube stage enabling classic overdrive effects when inserting guitar, bass and other instruments.
• 2 mic/line pre-amps with variable gain, 48V phantom power, filters and phase reverse
• Instrument tube pre-amp with variable gain, EQ, phase reverse and brightness boost
• 2 soft-knee tube compressors with variable threshold, attack, release and output gain
• Stereo link operation
• Side chain access and side chain listen facility
• Individual +4dB/-10dB inserts
• Balanced +4dB XLR I/O