IK MULTIMEDIA iRig Pre
XLR microphone interface for iOS and Android with TRRS
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Your go-to mic to go
Introducing the First studio quality mic preamp for the iOS platform
Here’s how you use it: Take the microphone you use every day on stage or in the studio and plug it into your iOS device. It’s that simple. Need Phantom Power? Flip the “Phantom Power” switch. Congratulations, you’ve just become a professional user.
This is perhaps the most important product introduction for musicians and the rest of the civilized world since the iPod and iPad. Now, thanks to the iRig Pre, you can hook your favorite microphone to your iOS device and join the mobile music revolution. Create music any time, anywhere with your own high quality microphones on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
2 Free Apps ready to go
In addition, you can download from the App Store two free apps to get started recording and “effectualizing” your voice: iRig Recorder FREE, a simple-to-use waveform recorder and editor, and VocaLive FREE, our premium live vocal effects processor.
- 40 cm (15.75″) TRRS cable to connect to any iOS device headset jack
- XLR input connector for microphones
- Gain control
- +48 V phantom power
- Headphone output
- On/Off switch
- Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery
- Battery life is approximately 30 hours with dynamic microphones and 10 hours with phantom powered condenser studio microphones
- Download 2 free apps from the App Store:
- iRig Recorder FREE , an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app.
- VocaLive FREE , a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.