2-way active monitor.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
JBL’s LSR4300 studio monitors feature RMC Room Mode Correction, JBL’s exclusive technology that automatically analyses and corrects the response of each speaker in the room (using the supplied microphone), for absolute accuracy at the mix position. The LSR4300 enhances computer-based production by incorporating system-wide volume control, input source selection, individual speaker solo and user EQ. Harman HiQnet Network protocol enables centralised system-wide control from any speaker, wireless remote control and computer control using the LSR4300 Control Center Software. Systems can be configured with up to eight main speakers in any mix of 4326 and 4328 models and two sub-woofers.
- 2-Way active
- AES/EBU and SPDIF digital I/O
- 24-bit, 96kHz A-D conversion
- Balanced XLR and balanced or unbalanced 1/4″ jack analogue inputs
- 159mm (6.25″) bass driver
- 38mm (1.5″) tweeter
- Frequency response 55Hz-20kHz (±1.5dB)
- Output power 150W bass amp, 70W treble amp
- H387mm / W 236mm / D 262mm