LINDY 5m 3.5mm
Extension Audio Cable Line
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
- Extend your 3.5mm audio cable when connecting your portable audio device, iPhone, iPod or Smartphone to a car’s auxiliary socket, an amp or speakers.
- Premium quality, highly flexible cable
- Low profile 24K gold plated connectors for optimum conductive ability
- PVC and halogen free design
- 10 year warranty
The Cromo Line Lindy 3.5mm Extension Audio Cable is a high quality, flexible cable, ideal for use with hi-fi and audio equipment. It provides premium quality cable construction at an affordable price and features 24K gold plated contacts for optimum conductive ability and resistance to tarnishing and corrosion.
The Lindy 3.5mm Audio Cable features a unique ultra-slim design for use with recessed audio ports, for example when using a mobile phone with a protective case attached.
PVC and Halogen free design: These cables are made using Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) for the jacket and nylon insulation for the inner conductors. They are completely PVC and halogen free in line with EU directives which aim to limit the use of PVC and the toxic additives contained in typical cable designs.
- Connector A: 3.5mm Male
- Connector B: 3.5mm Female
Housing Material: Brass with Copper Shell
Connector Plating: Chrome Plating
Pin Construction: Brass
Pin Plating: Gold-Plated Flash
Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: Connector A: 6×16.7×6 mm (0.24×0.66in), Connector B: 6.9x24x6.9mm (0.27×0.94in)
- Length: 5m (16.4ft)
- Colour: Anthracite
- Type: Round
Jacket Diameter: 3mm (0.12in)
Jacket Material: Thermoplastic Elastomers
Conductor Material: Copper
Conductor Gauge: 28AWG
- Minimum Bend Radius: 30mm (1.18in)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – 80°C (-4°F – 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25°C – 85°C (-13°F – 185°F)