LYNX STUDIO TECHNOLOGY LT-USB
USB I/O option for Aurora
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The LT-USB is an LSlot interface for the Aurora, Aurora(n) 8 and 16 as well as the Hilo A/D D/A converters. The LT-USB provides digital input and output to PC and Mac computers using USB 2.0 ports.
Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96 kHz, and 8 channels at 192 kHz.
The LT-USB LSlot card can be installed into any of the following Hilo or Aurora models with an easy and free firmware update.
- Aurora 8
- Aurora 16
- 8Aurora(n) 16
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz (Aurora 16 and Aurora(n) 16), 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz (Aurora 8 and Aurora(n) 8). All bidirectional.
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows Vista / 7 / 8, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology