4-channel compact mixer.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Mackie VLZ4 audio mixers now feature Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps. The VLZ4 range is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application, from the compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4.
Mackie’s VLZ4 consoles offers a comprehensive feature set with a high-headroom/low-noise design, transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity throughout the chain. The VLZ4 range is built in an extremely durable steel wrap-around chassis and features grime-resistant rotary sealed pots. A new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs optimise usability in low-light scenarios.
• 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
• 4 high-headroom line inputs
• 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
• 60dB gain range • 128.5 dB dynamic range
• +22 dBu line input handling
• Extended frequency response
• Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
• Improved RF rejection for broadcast applications
• Phantom power
• Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
• 2-band EQ (80Hz, 12kHz)
• 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
• High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters