MINNETONKA SurCode for Dolby E Encoder
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Minnetonka SurCode for Dolby E Encoder is a software application that encodes Dolby E files from discrete PCM in a convenient plug-in format. The SurCode for Dolby E Encoder provides a platform to easily integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, among different studios and in various formats.
Up to 8 channels of audio can be processed with a variety of user selectable program configurations that range from from 5.1 plus stereo to four independent stereo or eight mono channels, including full input of Dolby E and program metadata.
SurCode for Dolby E Encoder is available for the following platforms and formats:
• Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in (M/W)
• Media Composer family AudioSuite (M/W)
• VST (M/W) – Supported hosts include Sequoia, Pyramix, Nuendo
• OEM Module
• AudioSuite for faster than real-time Dolby E encoding in Avid
• Final Cut Pro Export plug-in for fast, convenient encoding of Dolby E
• Faster Than Real Time Encoding
• Full Metadata management
• Use Plug-in templates as presets
• DBMD import – Browse or Drag & Drop WAV files with Dolby metadata chunk
• XML import – Browse or Drag & Drop XML-formatted metadata