Microphone preamplifier / equalisation module.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Hand-wired by Neve, this modern-day 1073 is produced to the same exacting specifications of the original modules, with considerable resources devoted to the acquisition of the same original components to ensure the sound remains true. The Class A design 1073 microphone preamplifier features 3 bands of EQ, with one fixed high frequency band, two switchable bands with cut and boost capability, and a high pass filter. All Neve channel amplifiers are designed to accept signals from a wide range of microphone and line sources.
• Classic transformer microphone preamp amp (Class A design)
• 3 EQ bands
• Hand-built and hand-wired to original 1970s design
• HP filter
• Hand-wound transformers
• Transformer balanced mic and line inputs
• Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +20dB in 5dB steps
• Can be purchased as single or multiple units. Each 1073 module has been designed to perfectly retrofit into the 80 Series Neve Classic consoles as part of a channel strip or can be mounted in a custom frame