Microphone preamplifier / equalisation module.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The 1084 builds on the same basic design of the famous 1073 while offering a significantly different palette of frequency selections. The 1084 also features a Q switch, allowing the user to choose between two different Q types, either narrow or wide with respect to the parametric band. The 1084’s three EQ bands provide selectable frequency, with cut and boost capability, and a mid-frequency band which benefits from a High Q Presence switch. The high pass filter can be switched between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz, and the low pass filter between 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz. Both boast 18dB per octave slopes.
• Classic Neve transformer mic preamplifier with wide range of equaliser settings
• Choice of Standard or Air Studio preamp modules
• 3 switchable EQ bands
• Hand crafted and tested precisely to original 1970 design
• HP and LP filters with High Q setting
• Transformer-balanced and earth free inputs and outputs