RME ADI-8 DS
8-channel 24-bit / 96kHz A-D/D-A converter.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
A flexible 8 channel 24-bit/96kHz A-D/D-A converter with the additional facilities of a copy mode for 24-bit ADAT to/from TDThe ADI-8 DS Mk III is an 8-channel reference quality AD/DA converter. Housed in a 19-inch 1U, it offers numerous features like Intelligent Clock Control (ICC).
RME’s SyncCheck and AutoSync technology has evolved into the new Intelligent Clock Control of the Hammerfall DSP system. HDSP is the only digital I/O-system worldwide capable of measuring and displaying the frequency of all clock sources. Based on validity and current sample rate the system then decides which clock source should be used – fully automated and performed in hardware. SyncCheck checks all input signals and detects errors immediately.
• 8-channel AD converter, full symmetrical design, 119 dBA
• 8-channel DA converter, double balanced output, 120 dBA
• Low latency conversion
• 4 x AES/EBU I/O per D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
• 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz, 4 channels at 192 kHz
• Word clock input and output
• 2 x 8-channel level metering IF format conversion, digital patchbay to copy, duplicate and distribute digital input signals and bit split, combine and copy mode for any combination of ADAT and TDIF.
• 1/4″ jack analogue I/O (8-in, 8-out)
• Balanced analogue I/O on D-sub
• TDIF I/O on D-sub
• ADAT optical I/O
• BNC Word Clock I/O
• 1U rack-mountable