SENNHEISER LSP 500 Pro
Wireless two-way PA system.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Sennheiser LSP 500 Pro is a wireless two-way audio system designed for indoor and outdoor applications, without the need for any power or audio cables.
Capable of hosting up to three receivers for wireless microphones, LSP 500 Pro also plays music wirelessly via its Bluetooth connection. An integrated media player for play music from a USB storage device is also provided.
The sum signal of one LSP 500 PRO can be sent by wireless transmitter to other LSP 500 PRO devices for larger events. The system also seamlessly integrates with other Sennheiser components, e.g. ew 500 microphones and receivers, to provide state-of-the-art features like automatic frequency management and wireless synchronization. It is also a scalable system that can facilitate up to 20 systems, which can built up and added to over time. The system is also compact and easily assembled by one operator.
The LSP 500 Pro is remote controllable via an app for tablets (currently supported: iPad, which serves as a mixing console and permits the control of up to 20 LSP 500 Pro simultaneously.
• Up to 20 LSP 500 PRO can be remotely played
• Controlled by iPad (in a wireless network)
• Bluetooth audio streaming
• Mixing function for:
• up to 3 wireless microphones
• integrated USB player/recorder
• professional 2-way speaker
• Battery powered
• 2 wired audio inputs
• Three ½ 19″ slots for accommodating ew G3 receivers, one slot can alternatively accommodate an EW G3 transmitter