Long Gun Microphone
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The MKH 70 is a lightweight long gun microphone. Its excellent directivity is particularly suited to applications undertaken in difficult conditions, such as high background noise and distance microphone positioning. Its frequency-independent directivity prevents sound colouration from off-axis sound sources.
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Infra-sonic cut-off filter
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
- Rugged and weather-proof
- Black, anodised light metal body
What’s in the box?
- 1 MKH 70