Dante to AES3 Terminal Block Stereo Input & Output
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The AVN-DIO08 is a Dante to AES3 digital input and output audio convertor in the Sonifex DIO range of Dante input/output devices. It features stereo AES3 digital audio inputs and outputs on terminal block connectors, and one Neutrik EtherCon® connector for direct connection to a Dante AoIP network.
All Sonifex DIO interfaces provide a simple, convenient, and elegant plug and play method of connecting legacy analogue and digital audio equipment to the Dante AoIP audio network.
All DIO products use Dante Controller for configuration and are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). They use rugged aluminium boxes with side slots for screw-mounting and contain superior audio circuitry for optimal audio performance. All feature rugged Neutrik EtherCon® connectors and Neutrik lockable audio connectors for ultra-reliable connectivity.
- 6 x terminal block connections (balanced stereo inputs and outputs).
- Neutrik EtherCon® Ethernet connection.
- Fully Dante compliant device.
- AES67 compatible.
- Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Ultra-high quality, wide dynamic range conversion.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet).