SONIFEX Redbox RB-ADDA
2-channel 24-bit / 96kHz A-D/D-A converter.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RB-ADDA produces an AES/EBU or SPDIF digital audio output from a balanced XLR or unbalanced RCA phono stereo analogue input. It will also produce an analogue output from a digital input. The converter can be set to operate as a master or slave, using its internal clock or syncing to external digital signals.
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono analogue I/O
• AES/EBU and SPDIF digital I/O (selectable)
• Separate left and right analogue input gain controls
• 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96kHz sampling rates
• Rear rack-mount kit available (RB-RK3)
• 1U rack-mountable