SOUND DEVICES HX-3
Portable Headphone Distribution Amplifier
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The compact HX-3 Headphone Distribution Amplifier is the perfect accessory to quickly provide three high-performance stereo headphone feeds with individual level controls from line-level sources. The HX-3 can produce very high headphone levels with extremely low noise and distortion.
- Three isolated headphone outputs with individual volume controls.
- 125 dB dynamic range with flat frequency response.
- Durable 1/4-inch connectors, panel mounted for strength.
- Stereo or mono monitoring.
- Peak LED indicates headphone overload.
- Two balanced XLR line level inputs or unbalanced 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo inputs.
- Loop Output to connect additional HX-3’s in series.
- All-metal connectors solidly mounted to the chassis for durability and RF immunity.
- Free from “Pin-1” grounding problems.
- Internal battery-power for up to 18 hours from two AA alkaline batteries.
- Chassis-isolated 5 to 18 VDC input for easy external DC powering.
- Power LED indicates low battery power.
- High strength, extruded aluminum chassis with protective metal end panels.