Micro Linear PCM Recorder with Wireless System
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Tascam DR-10CS recorder connects to a Sennheiser lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack.
The DR-10CS has both inputs and outputs that enable it to be used as a stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10CS acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. The DR- DR-10CS can also record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system, or as a compact recording system for body mics.
Lightweight and efficient, the DR-10CS runs for hours on a single AAA battery and records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, to provide a non-clipped backup to compensate for distorted recordings. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
• Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
• 48kHz/24-bit mono digital recording
• Uses standard microSD/microSDHC card media (up to 32GB)
• Dual Recording feature captures a safety track in case of distortion
• Two models for Lectrosonics and Sennheiser mics, option packs for Shure, Sony, and RAMSA
• Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder (All keys cannot operate during recordin)
• Limiter and low-cut filter on input
• Auto gain control
• Records BWF file timestamped with time of day clock
• Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time.(There is on/off setting, but the time is 15 minutes fixed when turn it on)
• OEL display for easy visibility in any light condition
• More than 8hours recording on a single AAA battery
• Settings can be created with text file on PC and transferred to DR-10C via USB connection
• Additional versions are available for Lectrosonics DR-10CL, Shure (AK-DR10CH) and Sony/RAMSA (AK-DR10CR.) mics.