4-in/4-out USB 2 audio interface
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Tascam US-4×4 is a compact 4-in/4-out USB 2 audio interface. Featuring four of Tascam’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps, US-4×4 provides up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs and 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution.
The US-4×4 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The US-4×4 interface is bundled with both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
Durable and road ready, US-4×4 will fit perfectly in home, project, and mobile studios, and its angled design makes front panel adjustments and feedback easy to make and read at a glance.
Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamp design is based on discrete components that are extremely quiet with a nearly inaudible signal to noise ratio. This is in addition to NE5532 op-amps, famously used throughout classic recording consoles and signal processors.
The US-4×4’s mic inputs feature a professional XLR connector, which supplies +48V phantom power for condenser microphones. The combo input jack includes TRS inputs for balanced line-level signals from professional processors and synthesizers. The two inputs can be switched to high-impedance for direct recording of electric guitar and bass.
Connect the interface to any available USB port, even for multichannel 96k work. Use Apple’s Camera Connection Kit to connect the US-2×2 to an iPad or other iOS device
• Four Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers
• Four XLR or TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power
• Four TRS analog balanced outputs
• Two headphone outputs – each with 45mW/ch output power
• Dedicated AC adapter is included
• Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with -125dBu EIN
• NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
• Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
• Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
• USB 2.0 computer connection
• Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
• +48V phantom power for all inputs
• Two switchable high-impedance inputs
• Microphone preamp gain range of 57 dB
• Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
• Tough all-metal casing for durability
• Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
• Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
• Standard TRS headphones output jack
• Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
• MIDI input and output?• Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
• Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
• Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
• USB class compliant 2.0 support
• License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite 9
• Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)