TSL PAM2 MK2
Multichannel audio monitor.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
PAM2 MK2 Multichannel Audio Monitoring Unit (PAM2 3G16 MK2) is a multichannel audio monitor featuring an SDI output connection to export display information to an external video monitor, a front-panel USB port for preset save/recall management and an Ethernet port providing network connectivity to Web browsers and system management software applications.
PAM2 MK2 provides features made popular by the PM2, such as loudness-compliance monitoring and audio delay to match video latency, and adds the Dolby’s CAT1100 module; a new platform for decoding and monitoring of Dolby audio formats (Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital and Dolby E).
The new module enables the PAM2 MK2 to perform Dolby E decoding and external speaker monitoring, as well as Dolby Digital Plus with surround descriptive audio and stream mixing, which will evolve to 7.1. Features like Dialogue intelligence Loudness Measurement, simultaneous Multichannel and Stereo outputs and selectable error concealment will also be added to the monitor.
PAM2 MK2 also provides adherence to international loudness recommendations and legislation such as the CALM Act, EBU R128 and ATSC A85.
- Fully configurable analogue and digital multichannel outputs
- Full support for Dolby E®, Dolby Digital® and Dolby Digital Plus® (Dolby version only)
- Supports EBU and ATSC standards in addition to user configurable measurements
- Dual high resolution 3.4? OLED screens for 16 bargraphs, setup and metadata display
- User defined pre-sets to switch I/O setup or loudness measurements at the push of a button
- Downmix of discreet multichannel audio to stereo for compatibility monitoring
- Multichannel audio outputs for external stereo or 5.1 loudspeaker system integration
- Pushes PAM data to the monitor wall, with use configurable quadrants and HD-SDI output
- Choice of user selectable bargraph scales (BBC PPM, EBU PPM, EBU Digital, Nordic,VU and DIN)
- User programmable presets. 5 by hardware buttons, GPI and 24 internal, accessible by high level menu selection
- Variable stereo analogue outputs
- High quality internal full range loudspeaker system
- Serial remote control
- Headphone output with LS muting
- User Programmable ‘Assign Matrix’
- Audio Output Delay
- Automatic mode switching – depending on signal type
- Hi Resolution Video confidence monitoring
- Re-clocked HD/SDI with down converted SDI or composite (PAL.NTSC) video outputs selected via rear panel Config. Switch