Audio monitor with touchscreen control
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Wohler Technologies has been in business for over 30 years. We invented in-rack monitoring and we are now RE-INVENTING this broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise to handle IP MONITORING.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-AUDIO is designed to be easy to operate, yet powerful enough to provide high quality, intuitive monitoring of multiple signal types within a compact form factor. Signal options include the latest IP formats: SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022, RavennaTM/AES67 and DanteTM.
High-quality touch screen panels allow for elegant and intuitive control, with simple to navigate menus. Physical front panel controls provide access to main and auxiliary volume controls to supplement touch controls, balance control and a front mounting USB port for software updates. iAM-AUDIO can be software upgraded to support new and emerging technologies and is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact unit for monitoring an evolving range of professional signals
All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Monitor up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including SFP slots for future I/O and Ethernet inputs for IP-based I/O
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control
iAM Series Option Matrix
- iAM-AUDIO-1: 8114-0200: Audio monitoring and metering with touchscreen control. Includes OPT-ANLG only. 1RU.
- iAM-AUDIO-2: 8114-0250: Audio monitoring and metering with touchscreen control. Includes OPT-ANLG only. 2RU.
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Enable monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Dante™ Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enable monitoring of up to 256ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- SFP-SDI (829089) 3G/HD/SD-SDI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-SDI-Fiber (829084) 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI SFP optical input; LC (fibre) Connectors; Single-Mode Receiver, Medium Haul, Non-MSA, no output; with software activation key
- SFP-2110 (829086) SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fibre) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2022-6 (829088) SMPTE 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fibre) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-Madi-MM-Fiber (829081) MADI optical fibre transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC (fibre) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- SFP-Madi-SM-Fiber (829082) MADI optical fibre transceiver; Single-Mode, LC (fibre) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- OPT-MADI (829092) Enable monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC with 1 x looped output. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES (829080) Enable monitoring of AES3 Input Pairs. Software activation key.
- OPT-ANLG (829093) Enable monitoring of 8 Analog channels on DB-25. Software activation key. Included as standard with all iAM-MIX & iAM-AUDIO variants