16 channel audio monitor and mixer
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Specifically designed for fast-paced OB, studio and live-to-air production environments, iAM-MIX provides intuitive audio signal monitoring with instant access to 8 stored configurations of any user-defined channel groups for easy navigation between up to 64 channels.
iAM-MIX comes equipped with input options for Analogue, AES3, 3G/HD/SD-SDI and multi/singlemode fibre and coax MADI audio, alongside either Danteor Ravenna / AES67 and allows any source format to be routed to the front panel controls for monitoring and mixing using 16 level controls, an independent master level control and instant mute capability. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router.
Multiple units on the same network can be controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication to protect critical configurations.
- Fast selection and summing of up to 16 audio channels
- Intuitive front panel with 16 individual level controls and quick muting
- Channel names can be displayed for each input
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of useful connectors, including SFP slots for future I/O support
- Open API for remote control, logging and setup
- Apply software feature upgrades with zero downtime
- Compact, space-saving units
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Allows decoding and monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enables decoding and monitoring of Dante™ Input streams.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enables decoding and monitoring of Ravenna™ Input streams.
- SFP-SDIB: 829089: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loopback Video transceiver, HD-BNC.
- OPT-ANLG: 829093: Enables decoding and monitoring of Analog inputs. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES: 829080: Enables decoding and monitoring of 4 x AES inputs. 1 AES output.
- OPT-MADI: 829092: Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC.
- SFP-MMMF: 829081: MADI fibre transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors.
- SFP-MSMF: 829082: MADI fibre transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors