Dual 10.0″ Widescreen LCD Video Monitor, Dual Input 3G/HD/SD-SDI, Composite. Audio/Video Metering. 4RU.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RM Series is a full-featured, low-cost range of in-rack 3G/HD/SD-SDI and CVBS video monitors ideal for the many feeds in mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, duplication, and post production applications.
These tilting monitors come standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video waveform and vectorscope, safe and title markers, labeling, tally, timecode, video format, and built-in color bars, as well as familiar CRT-style picture controls and an intuitive on-screen configuration menu.
Each of the two high-resolution LCD screens display high-definition or standard-definition video at either 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio. Parameters are selected and adjusted using an on-screen display menu.
- User defined hot key functionality provides either H/V delay, underscan, on-screen display, and more
- On-screen level meters provide confidence audio monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- In-picture waveform, and vectorscope display
- Labelling, tally, timecode, detected video format, safe area and title markers display
- On-screen image calibration controls
- Gamma color calibration
- Built-in color bars
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen menu
- Headphone output