YELLOWTEC Microphone Arm TV Aluminium - YT3207
Mic arm for broadcast TV applications.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
As part of the m!ka System, m!ka Mic Arms are made for mounting your individual microphone. Adjust your m!ka Mic Arm to properly balance with the weight of your microphone and place it in your favoured position. Proper adjustment of the few knurled screws will lead to a securely fastened microphone in any position, wherever you pull it to.
- Customised design for TV broadcasts and video production
- Unlimited visibility of the speaker’s face
- Available in one size and two colours (aluminium/black)
- Choose between the standard and On Air version with dual colour indicator
- Sturdy aluminium tube construction
- Durable, silk-mat anodized finish
- Interior coil spring system
- Supports microphones weighing up to 2kg
- Adjustable friction joints
- Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
- Open-ended cable tails
- Various mounting possibilities
- Fully compatible with m!ka MMS System
- Renowned German craftsmanship and superior quality
- Microphone Arm TV aluminum Max range: 26.4″ (67cm)
- Max mic weight: 4.41 lbs (2kg)
This video shows the different sizes, types and colours of the m!ka mic arm.
More videos are available on Yellowtec’s YouTube channel