An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio technology to retailers, recording studios, post-production facilities and broadcasters.
Based in NW10, London, HHB Communications Ltd. are looking for a Warehouse Operative/Driver to work within a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for handling and checking in-coming goods, accurately picking and packing outgoing goods for dispatch to customers and the other HHB business units, as well as providing back-up delivery driving services. Initially this will be a casual position with two to three days’ work per week, but longer term will become a full-time, permanent role.
Our ideal candidate will have previous warehouse experience, be highly organised with excellent timekeeping, as well as being proactive, self-motivated and a good team player.
Role and Responsibility
- Taking delivery and checking-in of goods and supplies.
- Accurately picking and packing orders for dispatch to tight deadlines.
- Loading and unloading vehicles, with some manual handling.
- Using warehouse systems to drive work and accurately record stock movement
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear, such as pallet trucks or a forklift (if qualified and/or trained to do so).
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Full, clean, manual driving licence is essential for this role.
- Computer literate in order to enter, interrogate and process information accurately on warehouse systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential skills that are required.
- Adhering to health and safety protocols including appropriate use of PPE equipment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and as part of a team.
- Manual handling experience will be an advantage.
- Counterbalance forklift qualifications desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits including private healthcare, life assurance and company pension after a qualifying period.
HHB Communications Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application data will be held on file for a period of one year.