An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio technology to the world’s leading recording studios, post production facilities and broadcasters.
Based in NW10, London, HHB Communications Ltd. are looking for a Warehouse Operative/Driver to work within a fast-paced environment, splitting your time between two warehouse sites. You will be responsible for handling and checking in-coming goods, accurately picking and packing outgoing goods for dispatch to customers and the other HHB business units.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent timekeeping, as well as being proactive, self-motivated and a good team player.
Role and Responsibility
- Taking delivery and checking-in of goods and supplies.
- Accurately picking and packing orders for dispatch to tight deadlines.
- Loading and unloading vehicles, with some manual handling.
- Using warehouse systems to drive work and accurately record stock movement
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear, such as pallet trucks or a forklift (if qualified and/or trained to do so).
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Full, clean, manual driving licence.
- Computer literate in order to enter, interrogate and process information accurately on warehouse systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential skills that are required.
- Adhering to health and safety protocols including appropriate use of PPE equipment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and as part of a team.
- Manual handling experience will be an advantage.
- Forklift qualifications desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits including private healthcare, life assurance and company pension after a qualifying period.
HHB Communications Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application data will be held on file for a period of one year.