Mono instrument DI
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The U5 is a Class A, high-voltage DI-preamp that combines a unique passive tone selector with a variable gain preamp and filter. The unit features a high impedance input and is specifically designed for acoustic and electric instruments such as guitars, keyboards and instruments with a low impedance pick-up. Six passive tone-EQ curves are also included to enhance a variety of acoustic and electric instruments while a high-cut switch eliminates unwanted acoustic pickup and high frequency noise.
To capture the live sound of an instrument amplifier, the U5 includes a high level speaker input capable of handling up to 400W.
• Class A preamp with +30dB of gain
• Front panel 1/4″ input and thru connectors
• Balanced XLR outputs (mic and line level)
• Speaker input (400W max.)
• Headphone monitor output jack