BEYERDYNAMIC DT 880 PRO
Semi-open reference headphone
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO is a reference-class, semi-open studio headphone for professional monitoring applications.
Combining the strengths of both open and closed headphone design, DT 880 PRO Headphones are a faithful remake of the classic DT 880 that have been used by millions of professionals since the 1980s. Specially designed housings and an improved system equalisation make the latest DT 880s an ideal studio monitoring headphone with superior analytical characteristics.
Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces are offered together with a single sided connecting cable to ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
• Semi-open diffuse-field studio headphone
• 250 ohms
• Analytical Sound
• Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded (leatherette) headband construction
• Robust, easy serviceable
• All parts are replaceable
• Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
• 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single sided)
• Included drawstring bag
• Transmission type: wired
• Headphone design (operating principle): Semi-open
• Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
• Headphone frequency response: 5 – 35.000 Hz
• Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
• Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
• Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼” adapter (6.35 mm)
• Net weight without packaging: 295 g