BROAMAN Repeat8-NANO 4IN
NANO converter of 4 x 3G-SDI video build in robust chassis with maximum cost efficiency
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
THE SFPs THAT APPEAR IN IMAGE ABOVE ARE NOT INCLUDED
Repeat8-NANO is a compact housing device, capable of up to four 3G-SDI coaxial video inputs or outputs that are converted to/from single-mode optical fibre. Additionally Repeat8-NANO supports MADI signals.
Repeat8-NANO can be equipped with optical transceivers that cover up to 80km quality loss less transmission. Thanks to high selection of optical transceivers this device can be a part of any WDM based system.
The robust chassis provides LEDs indicating input signal presence on each port as well as LEDs for status of the power supplies. The device is equipped with mounting plate which allows for secure and solid attachment.
Repeat8-NANO requires no user configuration or software operation. Repeat8-NANO are fully PLUG-AND-PLAY devices ready to be used once unpacked from the box.
- 4 x 3G-SDI reclocked video channels
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Data rate per channel up to 3G, total up to 12G for 4K
- Metal robust housing for superior EMI performance
- Channel status LEDs
- PSU INCLUDE
- Standards SD, ED, HD, Dual Link, 3G
- Complies with SMPTE 292M, 295M, 297M, 305M, 310M, 424M
- Complies to DVBASI, MADI
- Interface SDI – Serial Digital Interface
Optical Connection Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
- Connection LC
- Data rate Dependent on the Video data rate
- Fiber cable lengths Standard singlemode transceiver ≤ 10 km
- Special singlemode transceiver ≤ 80 km (on request)
- Type External PSU
- Mains voltage 100? 240 V
- Frequency 50 60 Hz
- Output voltage 5V
- Output current 1A
- Power Consumption 5W
- L x D x H 112 x 113 x 20 mm
- L x D x H
- without mounting plate 97 x 113 x 20 mm