Volume controller with USB DAC
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
PC-100USB is a high grade version of PC-1(W) that converts USB digital audio signal to analog signal to feed to powered monitor speakers for high-quality reproduction of computer audio. The volume for the left and right monitors can be controlled simultaneously at a handy position. It also offers a headphone out (stereo mini) for head-phone monitoring. Housed in a rugged metal chassis construction with rubber legs for secure placement, PC-100USB features built-in 16bit DA converter from digital (USB) to analog (RCA Pin).
• Built-in 16bit DA converter from digital (USB) to analog (RCA Pin)
• Quality volume control knob
• Headphone out (stereo mini)
• Rugged metal chassis construction
• Rubber legs on the bottom for secure placement