20 Button Talkback Intercom Advanced, Desktop
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Category: Audio Over IP Products.
Product Function: An advanced talkback/listening/paging intercom unit to enable voice/audio communication between different areas in a facility or building complex.
Typical Applications: OB truck comms, theatre comms, inter-studio comms in a TV or radio station.
- 20 illuminated key-cap Talk buttons plus Listen & Page buttons.
- Phone button for remote dialling and control of an external telephone hybrid.
- Page button and Group Talk facilities.
- Callback button with callback source display.
- Three user definable buttons.
- Speaker & microphone mute buttons.
- Mic & headset inputs, headphone & speaker outputs.
- Front panel volume control which operates on speaker/headphone outputs and incoming source levels.
- +48V phantom power for the mic inputs.
- Ethernet webserver and front panel control & configuration.
- Front panel display providing source & destination information.
- Sources from AoIP, 1 x balanced, 2 x unbalanced or S/PDIF digital inputs.
- Destinations to AoIP or rear panel balanced & unbalanced outputs.
- Advanced echo cancellation & mic AGC to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Dual 1Gb lan ports & 1Gb SFP fibre port.
- 10 user assignable GPIO ports.
- GPIO button for triggering external events, via physical GPIO or network commands.
- Front panel LEDs for network audio presence, Talk activity, AGC activity, clock sync and power supply activity.
- Two front panel monitor buttons for routing audio directly to the speaker e.g. to take an IFB feed or off-air transmission signal.
- Ducking or mixing of inputs to speaker/headphones.
- Dual AC & DC power supply inputs.