SONIFEX Redbox RB-ADDA2
2-channel 24-bit / 192kHz A-D & D-A converter.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RB-ADDA2 produces an AES/EBU, SPDIF or TOSlink optical level digital audio output from a balanced XLR or unbalanced phono stereo audio input. It also produces a stereo balanced XLR or unbalanced phono output from an incoming AES/EBU, S/PDIF or TOSlink optical digital input signal.
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono analogue I/O
• AES/EBU and word clock synchronising inputs
• AES/EBU and SPDIF and TOSlink digital I/O (selectable)
• Separate left and right analogue input gain controls
• 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96kHz, 176.4 or 192kHz sampling rates
• Front panel controls and LED indicators
• RS232 serial port and free control software
• Rear rack-mount kit available (RB-RK3)
• 1U rack-mountable